Changing your Name is Easy

Get Started

You Have Questions?

We Have Answers

After getting married or divorced, do I have to change my name within a certain time period?

Usually, there is not a time limit to change your name. That being said, check with your local jurisdiction to make sure that your marriage certificate or divorce decree will still suffice to change your name if a long period of time has lapsed since the official marriage or divorce. After changing your name with the Social Security Administration, you must update your driver license within 30 days.

Will this service finalize my name change with various offices for me?

Unfortunately, we cannot change your name on your behalf. While we cannot complete the process for you, our service expedites the process and makes it much simpler! Instead of researching the information and handwriting all forms, you'll have access to our advanced document preparation software, pre-drafted notification letter templates, detailed guidance for each step of the process and access to our knowledgeable support staff -- all of this provided with a 100% money back guarantee.

See More FAQ's